Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 September 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 58:7-9

Song by CeCe Winans

They say this mountain can't be moved
They say these chains will never break
But they don't know You like we do
There is power in Your name

We've heard that there is no way through
We've heard the tide will never change
They haven't seen what You can do
There is power in Your name
So much power in Your name

Move the unmovable
Break the unbreakable
God we believe
God we believe for it

From the impossible
We'll see a miracle
God we believe
God we believe for it


Share your food with the hungry, and give shelter to the homeless. Give clothes to those who need them, and do not hide from relatives who need your help. “Then your salvation will come like the dawn, and your wounds will quickly heal. Your godliness will lead you forward, and the glory of the Lord will protect you from behind. Then when you call, the Lord will answer. ‘Yes, I am here,’ he will quickly reply. “Remove the heavy yoke of oppression. Stop pointing your finger and spreading vicious rumors!
Isaiah 58:7‭-‬9 NLT


Prayer 

Heavenly father I magnify your name and give all the glory honour and adoration to you alone

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and grace to live in your will

Father thank you for your word that directs me on daily basis

Father increase in me the zeal to help others without expecting a reward

Lord terminate every stone heartedness from my life henceforth

Lord give me grace to love others just as you love them

Father flush out all iota of unbelief and unforgiveness from my life

Lord do that which you alone are capable of in my life and give me testimonies

Lord eliminate all evil report that was orchestrated from the pit of hell over any situation in my life

Lord increase in me the zeal to be a true cheerful giver in Jesus name

Lord help me, give me grace not to live a life endowed with eye and lip service only

Lord whoever you have set apart for me to help direct my steps to them and grant me resources to be a divine helper

Lord give me grace to wait on you for my reward and not on mere men

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household give us grace to live according to your will and not according to the desires of flesh

*Pray for someone*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is leading me to continue doing His will in all that I engage in. He has increased compassion to love others in me. I am an ambassador for Christ, my concern is to shine the light of the gospel daily. I will not succum to the works of flesh. The Holy spirit is in charge of my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 7th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...