Search This Blog

Saturday 24 September 2022

Prayer from Hebrews 13:2-3

Song


My Jesus, my Savior
Lord there is none like you
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of your mighty love
My comfort, my shelter
Tower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You

Shout to the Lord, all the earth let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name
I sing for joy at the work of your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have
In YOU

Don’t forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it! Remember those in prison, as if you were there yourself. Remember also those being mistreated, as if you felt their pain in your own bodies.
Hebrews 13:2‭-‬3 NLT

Prayer

Lord I worship your name and glorify your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and privilege of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that directs and enlightens me daily.

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks over disgrace in my life

Lord I commit those who are sick unto your hands heal them in Jesus name

Father let your blood cleanse and flush out all infirmities in my body

Lord for many facing any form of challenge arise and be with them

Lord wipe away tears from the eyes of those who are downcatsed

Lord for many at the end of the road and have no one to help or no where to go intervene in there situation

Lord heal this land remove all blood guilt and innocent blood shed

Lord uproot every seed of negativity in and around me

Father in my lineage remove every generational seed of sickness, failure, backwardness and disappointment in Jesus name

Lord eliminate the effect of any evil revelations over my life

Lord concerning the vessels used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power over all situations in our lives henceforth

*Intercede for others*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has settled all that concerns me, my season for breakthrough has started. The unwanted news has been cancelled. I have the blessings of God around me. My joy will never turn to sorrow. My days are filled with good news from afar that blesses souls and destiny. No disease is allowed to stay in my body in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 24th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...