Search This Blog

Friday 30 September 2022

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 7:8-9

Song by Nathaniel Bassey 

See what the lord has done
Can you see what the lord has done
What I waited for has come to pass
See what the lord has done


The end of something is better than its beginning. Patience is better than arrogance. Don’t be too quick to get angry because anger lives in the fool’s heart.
Ecclesiastes 7:8‭-‬9 CEB


Prayer

Oh lord my father I worship you and honour your majesty

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the grace given to me to see the end of September 2022 you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for your supper abundant love that is showered on me daily

Father remove all short sightedness from me that leads to irrational decisions

Lord terminate every nay sayers proclamation over my destiny physically or spiritually

Lord under no circumstances do not let me run ahead of your time and plan for me

Heavenly father remove all evil dictates over my destiny henceforth

Lord what you have started in my life bring them to completion speedily in Jesus name

Lord eternal terminate the evil report the enemy might have over my household and I

Lord every tongue of condemnation at the edge of breakthrough destroy them now

Lord elevate my glory to the pinnacle of visibility henceforth

Father uproot every unwanted occurrence working against my glory in life in  Jesus name

Father arise over my situation and give me unending victory and testimonies

Lord as today marks the end of September let an end come to all unwanted situations in and around me in Jesus name

Lord destroy every habitation of sickness and disease in my life and lineage

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do something new in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am an overcomer in all aspects of life. The grace of God has disgraced all evil occurrence. God has perfected all that concerns me. No sickness, untimely death or sudden death can take victory in my life and lineage. I will not bury and I will not be buried. I will live to fulfill my purpose of creation in the land of the living in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 30th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...