Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 September 2022

Prayer from Psalms 23:1

Song

Thank you thank you lord
Thank you lord
Thank you lord for everything
You have done


THE Lord is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack.
Psalm 23:1 AMPC


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Father thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for salvation

Lord thank you for sending your word to fulfill your promises in my life

I decree the lord is my shepherd I shall not want in any way

I decree the lord is my source of provision I will not suffer any loss

I decree the lord is my strength weakness will not take dominion over me

I decree the name of the lord is a strong tower which is my hiding place no weapon of darkness can triumph over me

I decree the lord is in charge of my time and season, I will not suffer in any way

I decree the lord is in charge of my life and He orders my steps

I decree there will be no limit or limitation in my life henceforth

I decree my season for unending breakthrough has just begun nothing can hold me back

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the power of God has rendered all authority of evil and negative powers useless

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has started a new thing in my life, He is in control of all that concerns me. He is my shepherd and I shall not want. The lord is my source and the lifter up of my hands. The name of the lord is my hiding place. The grace of God is forever sufficient for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 20th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...