Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2022

Prayer from Matthew 7:24-27

Song by Maveric City Music

Christ is my firm foundation
The rock on which I stand
When everything around me is shaken
I've never been more glad
That I put my faith in Jesus
'Cause He's never let me down
He's faithful through generations
So why would He fail now?

He won't
No, He won't, no, He won't
No, He won't
He won't, He won't, He won't, He won't

I've still got joy in chaos
I've got peace that makes no sense
I won't be going under
I'm not held by my own strength
'Cause I've built my life on Jesus
He's never let me down
He's faithful through every season
So why would He fail now? 

He won't, He won't
He won't fail
He won't fail
He won't

“Anyone who listens to my teaching and follows it is wise, like a person who builds a house on solid rock. Though the rain comes in torrents and the floodwaters rise and the winds beat against that house, it won’t collapse because it is built on bedrock. But anyone who hears my teaching and doesn’t obey it is foolish, like a person who builds a house on sand. When the rains and floods come and the winds beat against that house, it will collapse with a mighty crash.”
Matthew 7:24‭-‬27 NLT

Prayer

Almighty father thank you for your everlasting love and favour upon me

Jehovah thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for forgiveness of sins and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your divine love that is at work in my life

Lord thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me at all time

Lord thank you for the understanding of building my faith on you because you are the solid rock

Lord remove from me every doubt and unbelief that wants to affect my walk with you

Lord destroy all access of negativity into my life and destiny

Ancient of days destroy all evil plot set to keep me below your plans for me

Father arise and still all storm that has risen or yet to rise against me

Lord have mercy over this nation and nations around the world and put an end to wrath of any kind

Lord let your peace reign in all homes beyond human reasoning

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted  by it and our household open new doors of congratulations and breakthrough for us in all aspects of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Christ is my firm foundation and I stand in Him always. He keeps me under His shadow and has delivered me from snares of Fowler. The lord has removed evil veil from my life. I am visible for greatness and breakthrough. My life is a shining light and a testimony always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 16th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...