Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 September 2022

Prayer from Judges 6:12

Song by Jonathan Nelson

In the journey of life
There are winding roads
Mountains high and valleys low
Though the road ahead may be unknown
I'm still focusex on the prize that's worth pressing for

I will be what you've called me to be
I will say yes
Lord I agree
My desire, passionately
Is to be what you've called me to be
That's what I'll be

All road signs read destiny
I'll follow where ever you lead
Nothing can hinder me
For the prize is all I see
All I see


The angel of the Lord appeared to him and said, “Mighty hero, the Lord is with you!”
Judges 6:12 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and give you all the praise

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Almighty God have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

King of kings have your way in me and take all the glory over my life

Father give me spiritual insight to see myself the way you see me

Lord every negative proclamation that I have made concerning myself against your wish terminate them

Lord every word that is making me belittle the glory you have endowed me with erase them henceforth

Father eliminate every negative ordinance written against your will for my destiny

Father remove every delay from my journey henceforth in Jesus name

Abba open my eyes to see how glorious your works are in my life in Jesus name

Father increase in me the zeal to trust you even when it seems humanly impossible

Lord silent every voice that is calling evil into my destiny and household henceforth

Lord grant me spiritual understanding to know the season and times and not lag behind in what you have called me to be or do

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household rewrite our destiny and story to the glory of your Holy name on Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am who God has called me to be, not what man or the systems of this world labelled as. The word of God has the final say over my destiny. All reports that are written or yet to be written that stands against the will of God for me are permanently destroyed. I have victory on all sides in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 6th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...