Search This Blog

Thursday 15 September 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 40:6-8

Song

Glory be to God in the highest amen
Glory be to God in the highest amen
For his mercies endureth forever amen
For his mercies endureth forever amen

A voice said, “Shout!” I asked, “What should I shout?” “Shout that people are like the grass. Their beauty fades as quickly as the flowers in a field. The grass withers and the flowers fade beneath the breath of the Lord. And so it is with people. The grass withers and the flowers fade, but the word of our God stands forever.”
Isaiah 40:6‭-‬8 NLT


Prayer

Almighty God I give you praise and glory because you are the eternal king

Mighty Father thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your unfailing grace and love for me

Father thank you for your word that enlightens me and directs my path

Father increase in me divine understanding so that I do not live a life that is against your will and purpose for me

Lord in all that I do let my life glorify you in Jesus name

Elohim terminate all hidden agenda of darkness in and around my life

Father  help me not to glory in flesh and this perishable world

Father have mercy on this nations and nations around the world, put an end to seen or unseen disasters

Lord arise in your mercy and touch hearts of people in position of authority to do your will

Father instill your fear in the hearts of people and let us remember that you have the final say in everything

Lord eliminate every unwanted news and situation that might keep us against your will

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in and around us always

*Pray for the world*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has done a great thing in my life. His word is yes and amen. I stand firmly on the solid rock which is Christ Jesus and I live according to His will and purpose for me. I will not glory in flesh and desires of this world because in Christ I live, move and have my being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 15th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...