Search This Blog

Sunday 25 September 2022

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 14:33

Song
You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is
Nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus


For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
I Corinthians 14:33 NKJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I give you praise and worship your name

Thank you Jesus for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of glory have your way in my life and take preeminence in all that I do

Lord you are not the author of confusion remove every root of confusion from my life

Lord remove every doubt in the place of faith and prayers in my life

Lord terminate all orchestrators of confusion in my journey in life

Lord eliminate every hidden agenda of darkness over my destiny

Lord destroy all power aiming to terminate my purpose in life

Father whatever I need clarity on arise and intervene in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household show yourself mighty over all challenges in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is at work in and through me. God has erased all confusion from my path. He is directing all that I do. He has silenced all disgrace and the orchestrators. My life is an haven of testimonies of the wonders of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 25th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...