Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 September 2022

Prayer from Psalms 42:1-2

Song

As the deer pants for the water
So my soul longs after You
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship You 

You alone are my strengh, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship You


As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and appear before God?
Psalms 42:1‭-‬2 NKJV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify you and return all glory to you

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me daily

I decree only the will of God will prevail over my life

I decree all evil proclamation concerning be is permanently destroyed

I cancel all unwanted situation and negative revelation in Jesus name

I decree the word of God is working in my life forever

I decree henceforth only the plans of God will work in my life
.
I decree it is  the beginning of new dawn and new opportunities in my life

I decree all doors are opening for me through the mercy and favour of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the word of God is perfecting all that concerns us in Jesus name

*Begin to decree the word of God into all situations of your life*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working for me, His truth is ruling above all situations. The name of Jesus has set me free and taken me to greater height. I am not a victim or failure in life. I am a recipient of the wonder working power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 28th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...