Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2022

Prayer from Psalms 145:1-3

Song

Lord You are good
And Your mercy endureth forever
Lord You are good
And Your mercy endureth forever
People from every nation and tongue
From generation to generation

We worship you
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
We worship you for who you are
We worship you
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
We worship you for who you are
You are good!

I will exalt you, my God and King, and praise your name forever and ever. I will praise you every day; yes, I will praise you forever. Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure his greatness.
Psalms 145:1‭-‬3 NLT

Prayer 

Everlasting father I worship you accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this glorious day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me

Lord thank you for the new dawn of divine verities and promotion

Lord thank you for uplifting me to the heights of visibility and breakthrough

Lord thank you for putting an end to unfruitful labour in my life

Lord thank you for terminating evil reports and the writers

Lord thank you for turning that which was rejected into the chief cornerstone you deserve my worship

Father thank you for grace to excel to progress and to succeed that you have endowed me with

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because our season for thanksgiving has started

*Spend time to give thanks to God in advance*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is good to me and his faithfulness upon my life reaches to the heaven. The hands of God has delivered me from the snares of Fowler, His grace is forever sufficient for me. I am a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 18th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...