Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 September 2022

Prayer from Psalms 37:4-5

Song

Lord I lift Your name on high
Lord I love to sing Your praises
I'm so glad You're in my life
I'm so glad You came to save us

You came from heaven to earth to show the way
From the earth to the cross, my debt to pay
From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky
Lord I lift Your name on high

Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass.
Psalms 37:4‭-‬5 NKJV

Prayer

Almighty God I honour you and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing day and privilege to be alive

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Father thank you for your loving kindness over me in all I do

Abba have your way in all that I do and manifest yourself in my life

Lord eternal erase from my mind every doubt that affects my faith

Father I come to you with all my heart desires surprise me lord

Lord that which was said to be impossible lay your hands of possibilities on it and let there be a turn around for me

Father eliminate whatever wants to keep me in unpleasant situation

Lord destroy all joy killers ruminating around my destiny

Lord increase the zeal to love you more and show your love to others worldwide to me

Father terminate all appointments of misfortune and untimely death in my life and lineage

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let your favour speak for us where we can or can't speak for ourselves in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has heard my cry, He has wiped all tears away. The lord has come to my rescue, He has turned all situations around to favour me. My morning of joy has started, I am a living testimony of the wonder working power of God.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 27th September 2022


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...