Search This Blog

Saturday 3 September 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 55:5-6

Song by William McDowell

Here I am
Here I am
Here I stand
Lord, my life is in your hands
Lord, I'm longing to see
Your desires revealed in me

I give myself away
I give myself away (I want to be use by you)
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

Take my heart
Take my life
As a living sacrifice
All my dreams all my plans
Lord I place them in your hands

I give myself away (I give myself away)
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me


You also will command nations you do not know, and peoples unknown to you will come running to obey, because I, the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, have made you glorious.” Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near.
Isaiah 55:5‭-‬6 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and give you all the praise and glory

Mighty man in battle thank you for this beautiful new day and grace of life

Almighty God have mercy on me and forgive all short comings

Lord I seek you this day with all my heart, meet me at the point of my needs

Father eliminate every spirit of doubt and confusion from my life

Lord destroy all negative plans working against your will for my household and I

Lord let your name be exalted in my life do what only you can do

Father in your name I destroy the effects of any negative dream 

Father eliminate all evil revelation that is affecting my glory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let us carry the evidence of all our prayers and let your glory manifest in all we lay our hands on in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has smiled on me, my petitions to Him are receiving answers. My period of waiting is over, God has caused speedy answer over my desires. I am victorious because Jesus won the battle for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 3rd September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...