Search This Blog

Friday 9 September 2022

Prayer from Psalms 46:5-7

Song by Tasha Cobb's Leonard


I've walked through blazing fires
I've sailed the roughest seas
Lived to tell You it was worth it
Cause You're going to get the glory

Seen battles by the thousands
Seen both loss and victories
In the end I know what matters
Cause You're going to get the glory

And I'm not moved by what I see
Your hand is moving
I know You're using this
I'll live to sing Your victory
Cause You're going to get the glory
You're going to get the glory out of this


God dwells in that city; it cannot be destroyed. From the very break of day, God will protect it. The nations are in chaos, and their kingdoms crumble! God’s voice thunders, and the earth melts! The Lord of Heaven’s Armies is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress. Interlude
Psalms 46:5‭-‬7 NLT

Prayer

Everlasting king I honour your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your unfailing love for me even when I have been unfaithful to you

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your word that daily uplifts me you deserve my worship

Father thank you for this nation because you dwell in our midst and we can not be destroyed

Lord thank you for nations around the world because you are in control of them all

Lord thank you for unveiling your promises over my life daily

King of kings thank you for divine intervention in my situation and for bringing an end to cycles of unpleasant occurrence in my life

Father arise and let your peace reign in all nations of the world

Lord destroy the plans of the wicked over this nation, conquer all evil forces and win the known and unknown battles for us

Lord in my life be glorified, let all evil proclamation be totally destroyed

Lord whatever has been delayed in my life from today let it receive peace and speed to manifest

Lord cancel the manifestation of all evil dreams and revelation over my life in Jesus name

Lord uphold every household going through one situation or the other, strengthen them through it all

I decree, I and my household will not be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus mighty name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household that which has been an obstacle in our journey remove it and give us ease of access in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has started a new thing in my life and He will complete it. His grace is moving me to the level of fulfillment, where I have been written off, God is rewriting my story. My joy will not turn into sadness, the strength of God is my strength and I am forever in the secret place of the Most High and the shadow of the almighty. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 9th September 2022


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...