Search This Blog

Monday 12 September 2022

Prayer from Colossians 3: 23-24

Song by Terry MacAlmon

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of Mercy and Grace
Thou art welcome in this place

Lord in Thy presence there's healing divine
No other power can save Lord, but Thine
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Thou art welcome in this place

Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.
Colossians 3:23‭-‬24 NLT

Prayer

Almighty father I give you praise and glory for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for divine intervention that I encounter through your word

Holy spirit take preeminence in all I do this day

Father increase in me the understanding to do things according to your will and to the glory of your name

Lord eliminate whatever may want to put me against your will for me

Father grant me continuous grace to do whatever I do knowing that my reward is divine

Lord erase every doubt that wants to becloud my faith and trust in you

Lord arise and destroy all evil emergency foreseen or not in and around me

Lord this week give me a life changing and positive outcome beyond my imagination

Father have mercy on this nation and nations around the world

Lord heal our land and let all curse or evil perpetration be permanently destroyed

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have sufficient grace to overcome all challenges in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is at work in my life, He is the director of the affairs of my life. The lord has started a new thing no man can stop. His grace continues to guide me in all areas of life. I am forever victorious because Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 12th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...