Search This Blog

Friday 23 September 2022

Prayer from 1 Peter 5:7

Song by Nathaniel Bassey

Casting crowns
Lifting hands
Bowing hearts
Is all we've come to do
Adonai, Adonai, Adonai
You reign on high
We will rise, in Your name
Adonai, You reign on high


Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. 
1 Peter 5:7 AMPC


Prayer

King of glory I honour your majesty and worship you for who you are to me

Thank you father for your love and compassion for me

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages have your way in my life and all that I do

Lord remove all confusion and the source from my life 

Father take off all doubt that wants to keep me under any form of evil seige

Lord give me clarify over all situations and plans I have 

Lord I lay before you all that I desire glorify yourself over them

Lord let your favour envelope me beyond my understanding henceforth

Lord destroy all unwanted news and the bearer of unwanted news in my life

Father arise and surprise me in all aspects of life terminate every delay and denial 

Lord that which has been my utmost heart desires bring them to manifestation henceforth

Lord whatever wants to turn my joy into sorrow never give them the chance in Jesus name

Lord open the flood gates of heaven concerning me and pour your unending blessings upon me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household open the book of remembrance concerning us and manifest your power over all our expectations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my shepherd I shall not want. The lord has made a room for me, He has broken all evil ordinance. He has started a new thing in my life I will never lack because God is my main source. The lord has lifted me high above all worries, He is my strength and ever present help. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 23rd September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...