Search This Blog

Saturday 17 September 2022

Prayer from Malachi 3:1

Song

I have a father, almighty father
He is king of kings
And lord of lords
I have a father


“Look! I am sending my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. Then the Lord you are seeking will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger of the covenant, whom you look for so eagerly, is surely coming,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.
Malachi 3:1 NLT

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and return all glory to you

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for your supernatural power at work in and through me

Father open my ears to hear from you and my eyes to see what you want me to see

Father remove any form of stone heartedness from my life

Lord grant me the enabling grace to always do that which please you always

Lord remove all plans of destroyers in and around my destiny

Father arise  and come to our aid in this nation, erase all evil ordinances and authorities in Jesus name

Lord do not let me be found wanting when you return keep me standing in you till I see you in glory

Father eliminate every destroyers of opportunities and appointment set to against my destiny

Lord before the end of this month let me encounter open door that will cause unending joy, breakthrough and testimonies for me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household do something new in our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has started a new thing in my life, His promises are manifesting in all areas. I am a living testimony that the word of God works. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and all tongues that rise in judgement against me are condemned in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 17th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...