Search This Blog

Thursday 1 September 2022

Prayer from Psalms 102:1

Song by Sonnie Badu

My soul says yes, says yes to your will
My soul says yes, says yes, says yes
My soul says yes, says yes to your will .

Where you lead me, I will follow
When you call me, I will answer
Oh my Lord, teach me how to know your ways .

Whatever it takes, whenever you want
What moments you choose, whatever you plan
Oh my Lord, let your will be done in me
So be my light, be my guide
Be my way, be my will
Oh my Lord, come lay your hands all over me .

My soul says yes, says yes, says yes
My soul says yes, says yes to your will .


Lord, hear my prayer! Listen to my plea!
Psalms 102:1 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I give you praise and worship your name

King of kings thank you for this awesome day and grace of life 

Lord thank you for the manifestation of your power in me

Lord thank you for enlightening me with your word daily you deserve the glory

Father thank you for this new month because I will record goodnews in all aspect

Father thank you for eliminating evil report from my life

Father destroy whatever wants to put my life under any evil coverage or pattern

I decree I will live a life of testimonies henceforth

I decree my prayers have been answered and my  testimonies are manifesting from today

I decree my soul has received the call to greatness from the lord

I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household into your hands, glorify yourself over our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has started a new thing in my life my days are filled with His glory and power. My life will forever honour the Lord because He is doing wonderful things in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 1st September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...