Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2022

Prayer from Acts 17:28

Hymn


In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My comforter, my all in all
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand


For in Him we live and move and have our being; as even some of your [own] poets have said, For we are also His offspring.
Acts 17:28 AMPC

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your name and honour your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for your love and super abundant protection over my life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for leading me in your path always

Father thank you for giving me grace to live above sin and sinful nature

Abba thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning me 

Father thank you for answering my long term petition to you, you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for divine upliftment that you have filled me with all glory belongs to you

Father thank  you for allowing your will to stand above every other will and purpose against my life and destiny

Lord thank you for shining your light in my path and for directing my purpose in life

Father thank you for not allowing any evil schemes and works of darkness to prevail over my life

I decree I will not fall for the plans of the wicked in any aspect of life

I decree I have divine provision and I will never lack

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household none of us will fall victim of any evil circumstances in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has taken me out of the darkness and brought me into His marvelous light. He has set my feet on the solid rock because He is my God and king. The truth of God stand in my life forever, I will never be a subject to the works and workers of darkness in Jesus name amen.*


Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 22nd September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...