Search This Blog

Saturday 10 September 2022

Prayer from Psalms 128:4-6

Song by CeCe Winans

I love You, Lord
For Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
In the darkest night
You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God 

And all my life You have been faithful 
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God 

'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
With my life laid down
I'm surrendered now
I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me 


That is the Lord’s blessing for those who fear him. May the Lord continually bless you from Zion. May you see Jerusalem prosper as long as you live. May you live to enjoy your grandchildren. May Israel have peace!
Psalms 128:4‭-‬6 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I give you praise and return all glory to you

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed on Calvary for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that gives me strength and increases my faith in you daily

Lord glorify yourself over all situations in my life

Father  bless me divinely and remove every iota of lack from my life

I decree I live in divine health henceforth and no sickness can stay in my life

I cancel every operations and operating powers of darkness in and around me

I break allevil seige built around my destiny and household

I cancel evil reports from known and unknown source orchestrated to keep my destiny below the level God planned for me

I decree evil proclamation will not have a final say over my destiny and lineage

I decree I am satisfied with good health and longevity of life untimely death is not my portion or that of my family

I decree grace of God is flowing and operating in abundance over every situation of my life

I decree my life is encountering unending favour nothing can hinder or stop it in Jesus name

I decree my plans will never be aborted in Jesus mighty name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we are moving higher and higher in life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, Iam operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am victorious always. I am more than a conqueror because the greater one terbanacles over my destiny. My life is a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. I am moving to the next level God planned for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His word © 10th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...