Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 September 2022

Prayer from John 15:14-15

Good Morning

Hymn

I’ve found a friend in Jesus, He’s everything to me,
  He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul;
The Apple-tree of trees, in Him alone I see
  All I need to cleanse and make me fully whole.
In sorrow He’s my comfort, in trouble He’s my stay,
  He tells me every care on Him to roll:
He’s the Apple-tree of trees, the Bright and Morning Star,
  He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

He all my griefs has taken, and all my sorrows borne;
  In temptation He’s my strong and mighty tower;
I’ve all for Him forsaken, and all my idols torn
  From my heart, and now He keeps me by His power.
Though all the world forsake me, and Satan tempt me sore,
  Through Jesus I shall safely reach the goal:
He’s the Apple-tree of trees, the Bright and Morning Star,
  He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

He’ll never, never leave me, nor yet forsake me here,
  While I live by faith and do His blessed will;
A wall of fire about me, I’ve nothing now to fear,
  With His manna He my hungry soul shall fill.
Then sweeping up to glory to see His blessed face,
  Where rivers of delight shall ever roll:
He’s the Apple-tree of trees, the Bright and Morning Star,
  He’s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul.

You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you slaves, because a master doesn’t confide in his slaves. Now you are my friends, since I have told you everything the Father told me.
John 15:14‭-‬15 NLT

Prayer

Everlasting father I honour your holy name and give you all the praise due to you alone

Father thank you for your grace upon my life and household you deserve all the worship

Lord have your way in me this day, glorify yourself in all that I do in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for making me your friend and not a slave or servant

Father increase in me the zeal to do your will in all that I do

Father elevate my destiny to the height of visibility and remove all hinderance and blockages

Father arise over my destiny do that which you alone can do in all aspects in Jesus name

Father remove whatever the enemy have  written down to use against me before you in Jesus name

Father deliver me from the path of adversity and trouble in your mercy

Lord arise give me a new song, change every situation that has brought pain and sorrow into my life and lineage

Lord let your glory shine in all aspect of my life and lineage henceforth

Father terminate all evil dreams that is causing fear to arise in me in Jesus name

Father let your mercy speak for me in places I expect or least expect in Jesus mighty name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household destroy all evil plot over my destiny in Jesus name

*Intercede for someone*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has called me His friend, I am not a stranger to Him. God will perfect all that concerns, His grace is sufficient for me always. All evil ordinances is cancelled in Jesus name. His blood speaks better things over my destiny, I will never be disappointed or disadvantaged in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 14th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...