Search This Blog

Sunday 4 September 2022

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11

Song

Bless the lord oh my soul oh my soul
Worship His holy name
Singlije never before
Oh my soul
Worship your Holy name

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11 NLT


Prayer

King of glory I honour you and give you all the praise.

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and shines light on my path daily

Lord thank you for your plans for me and for destroying all negativity

Lord thank you for your grace that overshadows my life always

Lord thank you for removing all barriers and limitations from my life

Lord thank you for erasing evil agenda and the appointed time for their manifestation from my life

Father thank you for destroying all opposition risen or yet to rise against me

Father thank you for your divine power at work in and through me I give you all the praise

Lord let your plan concerning me stand above any plan of the wicked

Father elevate me to the height of visibility and remove all impediment from my journey

Lord transform my destiny to begin to achieve in all aspect of life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this prayers daily, all impacted by it and our household for the new dawn of greatness and breakthrough we will encounter henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The plans of God for me are greater than the plans of mere men. The lord has set my feet on the solid rock, I will not fail or falter. His grace is leading me in this race of life. His peace is at work in all that I do. I will always give praises to God because He has done me well. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 4th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...