Search This Blog

Saturday 20 August 2016

Prayer from Psalms 5:1-4

Song
How great You are
How great You are

"Give ear to my words, O Lord , consider my meditation.  Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.  My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord ; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.  For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee." Psalms 5:1‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus You are great beyond description and I worship Your majesty in Jesus name

Father hear me as i call you this day in Jesus name

Father You know the meditations of my heart and heart desire bring them into manifestation in Jesus name

Father unto you alone will i cry and pour my heart desire to never let my prayer go amiss in Jesus name

Lord wipe my secret and open tears of sorrow and pain away replace them with tears of joy in Jesus name

Lord scatter expose and destroy the plans of the wicked ones against me and my household in Jesus name

Lord almighty let the earth swallow the dwelling of the wicked used to curse your chosen in Jesus name

Lord change my situation and cause my song to change to a testimony in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...