Search This Blog

Saturday 27 August 2016

Prater from Jeremiah 2:7-8

Song
You are the lord that is your name
You will never share your glory with any man
You will never share your glory with anybody
Almighty God that is your name

"And I brought you into a plentiful country, to eat the fruit thereof and the goodness thereof; but when ye entered, ye defiled my land, and made mine heritage an abomination.  The priests said not, Where is the Lord ? and they that handle the law knew me not: the pastors also transgressed against me, and the prophets prophesied by Baal, and walked after things that do not profit."
Jeremiah 2:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings in Jesus name

Father deliver me from the spirit of complacency in anyway i have allowed it to rule over the affairs of my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in anyway i have allowed my blessing to become a comfort zone that has increased procrastination in my life lord help me to overcome in Jesus name

Father whatever i have so much idolize in my life that is making me stuck in a position reveal it to me and give me victory over it in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i lift the pastors and church leaders before you help them in their calling in Jesus name

Lord i lift my pastor(mention) in anyway he/she is struglling with flesh give them grace to overcome victoriously in Jesus name

Lord i lift all men and women of God before you at this endtime no matter how the race becomes tiring and discouraging let your joy and power see them through to the very end in Jesus name

Lord i pray for all men or women of God who have derailed due to the challenges of life and are on the path of destruction in your mercy bring them back to you in Jesus name

Lord i pray for as many missionaries on mission field let your love in them will increase do not let their spirit time out untimely and through them let heaven be populated in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
27/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...