Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 August 2016

Prayer from John 1:5

Song
Jehovah is your name 2x
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

"And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
John 1:5 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah i come to you just as i am never forsake or cast me away from your presence in Jesus name

Father renew my being and take away all darkness ruling above my life and destiny in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are bigger and mightier than words can describe do a mighty thing in my life and family in Jesus name

Father henceforth let my life be an evidence of carrier of your glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty never let me dwell in darkness again in Jesus name

Father wherever my name is mentioned for evil let your light begin to destroy such in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
9/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...