Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Peayer feom Hosea 13:4-5, 9-10

Song
We give you glory Lord as we honour you 2x
You are wonderful You are worthy oh lord 2x

"Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.  I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.  O Israel, thou hast destroyed thyself; but in me is thine help.  I will be thy king: where is any other that may save thee in all thy cities? and thy judges of whom thou saidst, Give me a king and princes?"
Hosea 13:4‭-‬5‭, ‬9‭-‬10 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the salvation of my soul and for being lord over my life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for your covenant upon my life that cannot be denied or replaced in Jesus name

Father forgive me in anyway i have madeanytging god upon my life deliver me from all sought of idolisation in Jesus name

Lord deliver me from the hand of any power ruling  my destiny to destruction in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are my only saviour save me from flesh and any power of man that has used their power against my destiny in Jesus name

Father give me a heart that repents of the wickedness i might have done in Jesus name

Father thank you for standing by me in my wilderness phase of life and see me through my life journey in Jesus name

Father help me in anyway i have destroyed myself in Jesus name

Lord Jesus arise and send me divine help in Jesus name

Father be the king over my soul henceforth never allow any unrighteouness to penetrate into my life in Jesus name

Father save me from all accusations wrong or right laid upon me and grant me victory above such in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...