Search This Blog

Friday 19 August 2016

Prayer from Proverbs 3:3-4

Song
Praise God Hallelujah
Praise God Amen
Praise God Hallelujah
Praise God Amen

"Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:  So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man."
Proverbs 3:3‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father my desire is to worship and praise you with all i have help me to fulfill this according to your will in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me the heart that forgives others even before they do any wrong to me in Jesus name

Lord i need more of you in my life in Jesus name

Father let my life showcase your truth even when circumstances proves otherwise in Jesus name

Lord let your word increase in me and let me be doer of your word in Jesus name

Lord almighty make me a vessel of honour in your hand in Jesus name

Lord Jesus henceforth let my labour be overshadowed with divine favour in Jesus name

Lord let me find favour in all areas of life and put my adversaries to shame in Jesus name

Father give me an understanding that surpass that of any man in Jesus name

Lord give me the wisdom to handle situations and my daily activities in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...