Search This Blog

Sunday 21 August 2016

Prayer from Psalms 23:4

Song
You are the Lord let your name be glorified 2x
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord let your name be glorified

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
Psalms 23:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah glorify yourself in my life and my household in Jesus name

Lord Jesus increase my confidence in you and let my faith in you see me into victory in Jesus name

Lord almighty take out of my life fear of unknown that limits me from doing what you have ordained me to do in life in Jesus name

Lord i release all that has to do with my destiny to you never allow the evil ones to truncate my destiny in Jesus name

Father henceforth let me leave my life in dependance on your guidance in Jesus name

Lord in every area of life i have lost hope ressurect my hope with your divine touch in Jesus name

Lord whatsoever is indicating untimely death in my life today erase it totally in Jesus name

I decree i shall not die but live to declare the works of God in the land of the living in Jesus name

I decree that every pit of destruction dug for me should be filled by the one who digged it in Jesus name

I destroy every negative dream and their impacts upon my destiny and family in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...