Search This Blog

Monday 1 August 2016

Prayer from Psalms 124:1,6-8

Song
There is none holy as the Lord
There is none beside Him
Neither is there are any rock
Like my God
There is none holy as the Lord

"If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say;  Blessed be the Lord , who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.  Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.  Our help is in the name of the Lord , who made heaven and earth." Psalms 124:1‭, ‬6‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i worship and adore your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord Jesus no one is like you i give you all glory honour and adoration in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for being on my side and not allowing my adversaries to rejoice over me

My Lord and father i thank you for delivering me from the snare of fowler on Jesus name

Father thank you for arising to help me and for placing my feet on a solid rock in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for dismantling the plans of the enemies orchestrated for my downfall in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the great and mighty things you do in my life no one but you deserves all the thanks

Father i thank you for the new dawn and grace to start new chapter in life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for crowning my test with testimonies in Jesus name

Oh lord my father i thank you for changing my story and for giving me a new song in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
01/08/2016

HaPpY nEw MoNtH💝🎁🎉🎊💃👼😇🎂

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...