Search This Blog

Sunday 7 August 2016

Prayer from Phillipians 4:13.19

Song
I give glory to your name oh lord
Glory to your name oh lord
For your name is great and greatly to be praised

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:13‭, ‬19 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father i return all the glory to you for everything you are in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in you alone is my hope never let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Father in all areas i lack provide my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus

Lord almighty increase my dependence on your word and power in Jesus name

Father uphold me through this journey of faith never let me relent in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/8/2016

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...