Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Prayer from Exodus 15:25-26

Song
Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will i desire compare to you

"And he cried unto the Lord ; and the Lord shewed him a tree, which when he had cast into the waters, the waters were made sweet: there he made for them a statute and an ordinance, and there he proved them,  And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee."
Exodus 15:25‭-‬26 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i come to you just as i am accept me lord in Jesus name

Lord you are more precious than anything in life increase my zeal and love for you in Jesus name

Lord remove from me every idol that has replaced you in my life knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Father make way for me (mention) when all seems to be blocked arise for my sake in Jesus name

Lord Jesus hear our cry in this nation and put an end to bitterness of any kind in our lives in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let the enemy be put to public ridicule over your children and the church in Jesus name

Father remove from me every spirit of disobedient that makes it difficult for me to listen to you and do your will in Jesus name

Father in any way disobedience has led to me partaking of the diseases of the egyptians have mercy on me and cause total deliverance to take place in my life henceforth in Jesus name

I decree wholeness upon my body and every sickness begin to leave now in Jesus name

Father you are the greatest healer speak a word into the storm of sickness(mention) affecting my destiny in Jesus name

Lord heal my foundation, my country of birth and where i reside in Jesus name

Lord destroy all negative report in any aspect of my life and let your report alone stand in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...