Search This Blog

Sunday 28 August 2016

Prayer from Hebrews 12:23-24

Song
There is power mighty in th blood 2x
There is power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ
There is power mighty in the blood

"To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,  And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel."
Hebrews 12:23‭-‬24 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father cleanse my life with your blood and take away everything that doesn't glorify you in Jesus name

Lord Jesus purify all my organs with your blood and renew any that is malfunctioning in Jesus name

Father anywhere my name is mentioned let your blood speak for me in Jesus name

Lord let your blood fight all condemnation risen against me in Jesus name

Lord i need you to lead me in all i do henceforth in Jesus name

Heavenly father terminate the agenda of my adversaries against my destiny in Jesus name

Lord let your blood begin to correct everything that needs correction in my lineage in Jesus name

Lord i plead your blood over this land purify this land let your will prevail in Jesus name

I decree that the power that speaks through the blood of Jesus begin to destroy all power of evil accusation over my destiny in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer

28/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...