Search This Blog

Thursday 4 August 2016

Prayer from 1 Peter 2:9-10

Song
Lord if i find favour in your sight
Lord pls hear my heart cry
I'm desperately waiting
To be where you are
I'll cross the hottest desert
I'll travel near or far
For your glory, I'll do anything
Just to see you to behold you as my king
I wanna be where you are

"But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:  Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy."
1 Peter 2:9‭-‬10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i need your glory upon my life in Jesus name

Father renew my being and all that surrounds me in Jesus name

Father help me to live like whom you have called me to be and not below in Jesus name

Father i thank you for calling me out of darkness into light and not allowing me to perish in darkness in Jesus name

Lord almighty let my life and all around me glorify you in Jesus name

Father i want to live a life that glorify you henceforth in Jesus name

My father endow me with grace to please you in all i do in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your mercy encompass me and continually speak for me in Jesus name

Father do not let me forget my heavenly home due to the riches or trials of this world keep me standing to the very end in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
4/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...