Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11-12

Song
Oh Lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you." Jeremiah 29:11‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are a covenant keeping God let it be evident in my life that i serve you in Jesus name

Lord bring your promises to pass in my life and family in Jesus name

Father you are the only one who can turn situations around come lord and change my story in Jesus name

Father let all my worries be replaced with faith in you in Jesus name

Lotd grant me the enablement to look at your face and not only seek your hand everyday of my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your presence surround me and do not let me be put to shame in Jesus name

Father hear my cry and attend to my long standing prayers in Jesus name

Father shut the mouth of as many waiting to see my downfall and asking who my God is in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
30/8/2016

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leah, I saw a post you did in 2013 about a bible study group on whatsapp. Can I join the group? If yes, this is my number +2348033299226

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...