Search This Blog

Thursday 18 August 2016

Prayer from Psalms 26:9-12

Song
Come bless the lord
O ye servants of the lord
Who stand by night
In the house of the lord
Lift up your hands
To the holy one
And bless the lord 4x

"Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:  In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.  But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.  My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord."
Psalms 26:9‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all My sins in Jesus name

Father save my soul from the hands of bloody men in Jesus name

Lord keep me and my household from falling in the traps of the enemies in Jesus name

Lord almighty guide me away from the path of mischief workers in Jesus name

Father keep me in the path of righteousness and integrity in Jesus name

Lord cleanse me with your blood and let my ways please you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy elevate me to the level you want me to be in Jesus name

Father keep me standing in you all the days of my life in Jesus name

Lord change my test into resounding testimonies in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
18/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...