Search This Blog

Saturday 13 August 2016

Prayer from Isaiah22:25

Song
Holy Holy Holy, Lord God almighty
Early in the morning, My song shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy, Merciful and mighty
God in three persons blessed trinity

"In that day, saith the Lord of hosts, shall the nail that is fastened in the sure place be removed, and be cut down, and fall; and the burden that was upon it shall be cut off: for the Lord hath spoken it." Isaiah 22:25 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages i worship and magnify you accept my worship in Jesus name

Father i look to you arise and fight my battle for me in Jesus name

Every burden placed on my spirit man purposely to stagnante or delay my destiny from fulfilling purpose today be destroyed in Jesus name

All gods from my lineage pointing arrows of destruction into my way be destroyed by the fire of Holy Ghost in Jesus name

Father deliver me today from every power of generational curses causing repetition of evil occurence in my generation in Jesus name

I decree i will possess my possession in the land of the living i shall not die before the manifestation of my glory in Jesus name

I decree no one shall replace me on the day of my celebration in Jesus name

I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for wining my battle, for giving me victory and for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...