Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Prayer from Joshua 5:1-2,9

Song
Hossanah in the highest
Let our king be lifted high
Hossanah

"And it came to pass, when all the kings of the Amorites, which were on the side of Jordan westward, and all the kings of the Canaanites, which were by the sea, heard that the Lord had dried up the waters of Jordan from before the children of Israel, until we were passed over, that their heart melted, neither was there spirit in them any more, because of the children of Israel.  At that time the Lord said unto Joshua, Make thee sharp knives, and circumcise again the children of Israel the second time.  And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day have I rolled away the reproach of Egypt from off you. Wherefore the name of the place is called Gilgal unto this day."
Joshua 5:1‭-‬2‭, ‬9 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shorth comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father erase everything that makes me unworthy to approach the throne of mercy and grace in Jesus name

Father dry up every situation that represent Jordan in my life in Jesus name

Lord as you were with the Israelites even in the wilderness go with me everywhere i find myself in Jesus name

Lord you removed the reproach in the life of the Israelites today every generational reproach in my life take it away in Jesus name

Father let eyes see, let ears hears and bring it to the knowledge of everyone that sees me that indeed i am your child do a new thing in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty take away the significant buts ruminating over my destiny and causing delays in all aspect of my life in Jesus name

I decree open doors upon every doors that ought to open in my life but are closed by any force or power in Jesus name

I decree i will not die before i fulfill destiny , i will fulfill destiny in good health in Jesus name

Father terminate the agenda of any authority single or joint that is working against your purpose for my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
23/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...