Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Prayer from Psalms 121:7-8

Song
Hallelujah He has won the victory
Hallelujah He has won it all for me
Death could not hold You down
You are the risen king seated in majesty
You are the risen king
Hallelujah

"The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.  The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore."
Psalms 121:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father i thank you for you never lose a battle in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for the victorious ending you always give me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for destroying all that rise against my houswhold and i in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for your unfailingly mercy and love in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your divine protection and uncommon favour that surrounds me in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for you are my shield at all times in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for bringing to nothing every plan that exalts itself against your plan and purpose for me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you because i can never be disadvantaged in Jesus name

Almighty father i thank you for bringing every barrier to a stepping stone before me in Jesus name

Lord i worship and adore you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...