Search This Blog

Friday 5 August 2016

Prayer from Ecclesiastis 12:7-8,13-14

Song
Create in me a clean heart and purify me
Purify me
Create in me a clean heart
So i may worship you
Cast me not away from your presence
Please don't take your spirit from me
And restore the joy of salvation
So that i may worship

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.  Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.  Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.  For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."
Ecclesiastes 12:7‭-‬8‭, ‬13‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Jesus and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Heavenly father create a clean heart that desires you above everything and worship you endlessly in me in Jesus name

My father help me to refrain from being entangled in this world of vanity less i forget my heavenly home in Jesus name

Lord renew the zeal of worship in me and help me to always remember i am here on earth for a limited period in Jesus name

Father purify me body soul and spirit and let my life be acceptable to you in Jesus name

Lord remove my feet from the path of destruction in Jesus name

Father increase the zeal of envagelism in me help me to release my self to soul winning in Jesus name

Father whatever i engage or will engage in that will make me lose my heavenly home help me never to engage in such in Jesus name

Father let your word be my guide for the rest of my life so i can live my life according to your will in Jesus name

Father on that day of judgement let me not be found wanting in you let me make heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...