Search This Blog

Tuesday 16 August 2016

Prayer from Psalms 21:1-2

Song
The splendor of the king
Cloth in majesty let all the earth rejoice
Let all the earth rejoice
He wrapped Himself in light
And darkness tries to hide
They trembled at His voice 2x

How great is our God
Sing with me How great is our God
All will see How great
How great is ou God

"The king shall joy in thy strength, O Lord ; and in thy salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!  Thou hast given him his heart's desire, and hast not withholden the request of his lips. Selah."
Psalms 21:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are greater than the greatest show your greatness in my life in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for meeting my needs and shaming my adversaries in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for triumphing over all my challenges in Jesus name

Lord thank you for granting my heart desire in Jesus name

Lord thank you blotting out all evil handwriting against me and my household with your blood in Jesus name

Lord thank you for bringing into condemnation every tongue that speaks ill of me inthe past and henceforth in Jesus name

My father and my God thank you for turning all mountains before me to a plain ground in Jesus name

Lord thank you for lifting and levelling all the valleys in my path and making all crooked way straight in Jesus name

Thank you lord for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...