Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Prayer from 21:6-7

Song
You are the reason why i lift my hands
Why i lift my voice
Why i sing to you Lord
You are the reason am alive today
And am here to say it's all because of you
You are the reason 3x

"For thou hast made him most blessed for ever: thou hast made him exceeding glad with thy countenance.  For the king trusteth in the Lord , and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved." Psalms 21:6‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me in all i do in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your continuous guidance upon my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you alone can turn situations around turn all unpleasant situations around in my life in Jesus name

Father visit me this month with pleasant surprise in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Lord let your mercy overshadow me and speak for me in Jesus name

Heavenly father satisfy my soul with the best of heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...