Search This Blog

Monday 8 August 2016

Prayer from 1 Timothy 6:6-7

Song
I need your glory, I need your power
Less of me and more of you Is all I need
Show me your glory, show me your power
Less of me and more of you is all i need

"But godliness with contentment is great gain.  For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out."
1 Timothy 6:6‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus purify me and take all blemish that will make me unworthy away in Jesus name

Lord i need more of you in me and less of me in Jesus name

Father grant me strength to continually live a godly life in Jesus name

Lord help me to live contented so i will not run beyond my means in Jesus name

Father flush out all iota of greed in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me always remember i have limited time in this world in Jesus name

My father at this end time help me to run this race focusing on you always and not fall by the wayside in Jesus name

Lord almighty help me to stand above and against offence in any direction it might be coming my way in Jesus name

Father grant me the enablement to live a life that will focus on meeting you and never be found wanting in your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord are there things i engage in that will deny me of making heaven deliver me from such henceforth  in Jesus name

Lord increase the zeal of evangelism in me in Jesus name

Lord let my life and way of living reflect Christ in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...