Search This Blog

Thursday 25 August 2016

Prayer from Psalms 51:4

Song
Creat in me a new heart oh lord
And renew right spirit within me
Cast me not away from your presence oh lord
Take not your holy spirit from me
Restore unto me the joy of my salvation
And renew right spirit within me

"Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest."
Psalms 51:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord creat a clean heart within me take away the heart of stone in me in Jesus name

Father replace the hardness of my heart with your tenderness in Jesus name

Lord cleanse my soul body and spirit of anything that doesn't glorify you in Jesus name

Lord renew my strength in you and in my being make me a vessel unto honour in Jesus name

Lord remove all stains on my garment in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...