Search This Blog

Friday 26 August 2016

Prayer from Hosea 4:1-2, 5-6

Song
You are worthy to be praised 2x
My redeemer You are worthy to be praised

"Hear the word of the Lord , ye children of Israel: for the Lord hath a controversy with the inhabitants of the land, because there is no truth, nor mercy, nor knowledge of God in the land.  By swearing, and lying, and killing, and stealing, and committing adultery, they break out, and blood toucheth blood.  Therefore shalt thou fall in the day, and the prophet also shall fall with thee in the night, and I will destroy thy mother.  My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." Hosea 4:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the grace of life in Jesusname

Have mercy on me heavenly father and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you alone deserve all praise and worship accept my worship and praise in Jesus name

Father forgive me of all sins of commission and ommission in Jesus name

Lord in anyway i have allowed the ways of the land i live to rule my life negatively and against your will have mercy on me in Jesus name

Everlasting father you are not a man that lies help me to do away with whatever that doesn't glorify you in all i do in Jesus name

Father give me increase in the knowledge of your power so that i will look up to you always and not my ability in Jesus name

Father any destruction that i have used my hands to draw upon my life today set me free and deliver me from such by your mercy in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages renew my being in you as i rededicate my life to you this day take preeminence and be my lord and saviour henceforth in Jesus name

Lord increase the zeal to grow in the fruits of the spirit in me and deliver me from the works of flesh in Jesus name

Lord save me this day and do not let me perish in the works of flesh as a result of lack of knowledge or self righteousness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen

Today's Prayer
26/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...