Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Prayer from 1 Peter 5:10

Song
Jehovah is your name 2x
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

"But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
1 Peter 5:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i praise your majesty and bow before your throne accept my praise and worship in Jesus name

Father i thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for not allowing me to perish in darkness in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for your unfailling love in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to walk & work perfectly in your will for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty ignite the fire of service to you in my life henceforth in Jesus name

My father establish me in your will and never let me fall in the name of Jesus

Father in all areas my life is unsettled according to your word settle me and give me peace in Jesus name

Lord Jesus open the book of rememberance concerning me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...