Search This Blog

Friday 12 August 2016

Prayer from Revelation 22:11-14

Song
I give myself away oh lord
I give myself away
So You can use me
This life is not my own
To you i belong
I give myself 2x to You

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.   And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.   I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.  Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city." Revelation 22:11‭-‬14 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i release myself to You use me for Your glory in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to amend my ways regardless of how engrossed i am in unrighteous acts in Jesus name

Lord help me to always look unto Your face not just seek Your hands so that i wouldn't lose the purpose of my salvation in Jesus name

Father cleanse me with your blood and remove every filthiness from me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus grant me grace to live a holy and acceptable life in Jesus name

Lord always bring to my rememberance your second coming less i forget why i need to remain rapturable in Jesus name

Lord you know the end from the beginning let the end of my being be glorious and heaven worthy in Jesus name

Lord i want to make heaven and populate heaven let my daily living evangelize the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ in Jesus name

Lord create a sacrificial heart that craves and does Your will in me in Jesus name

Lord make me a channel of blessing to my generation through me let souls that ought to perish come to the knowledge of You and receive eternal life in Jesus name

Lord revive your church even at this end time let doctrines not cloud up the main purpose you came to earth so that we won't miss reigning with you in glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/8/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...