Search This Blog

Sunday 31 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 64:1-2

Song
Yahweh eh eh 3x
Covenant keeping God

"Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.  Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity:"
Psalms 64:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father you are the covenant keeping God let your covenant stand in my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus any path i am walking or i have walked on that is breaking or will break your covenant upon my life take me away from such path in Jesus name

Lord my God destroy the plans of workers of iniquity over all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord destroy and terminate every negative dreams, revelations, prophecies and their impacts upon my destiny in Jesus name

Father arise over my situation and send unending help to me even where i least expect in Jesus name

Father let your fear replace the fear of man in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus hide me and my household from the secret counsel of the wicked in Jesus name

Lord i lift all ministers of God before you and i pray for divine protection for them never allow any plot of enemy to overrule your plans for them in Jesus name

Lord i render useless every attack(s) set aside for men and women of God in any part of the gospel in Jesus name

Lord i lift every minister of the gospel before you uphold us lord to the very end so we can reign with you in glory at the end of this race on earth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
31/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...