Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 20:1-2

Song
Let the living water flow over my soul
Let the Holy spirit come and take control
Of every situation that has troubled my mind
All my cares and burdens unto you i row

"The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble; the name of the God of Jacob defend thee;  Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;" Psalms 20:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Oh lord hear the cry of my heart arise and fight for me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate every power proving to be strong and destructive upon my destiny in Jesus name

Father erase all plans to bring me down to nothing in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Father be my defence where i can and where i cannot in the mighty name of Jesus

Lord almighty send help to me from every corner of life never let me lack helpers of destiny in Jesus name

Oh lord uplift me to the next level henceforth in Jesus name

Lord give me strength in all i do in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...