Search This Blog

Thursday 21 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 91:2

Song
Be thou exalted oh lord above the heaven
Be thou exalted oh lord above the earth
Let your your glory be above all the earth 2x

"I will say of the Lord , He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust."
Psalms 91:2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i commit my journey day in day out into your hands lead me heavenly father in Jesus name

My father erase all evil attached to my name and family with your blood in Jesus name

Lord i trust in you cast me not away from your presence and lead me to the pinnacle of greatness in Jesus name

Father direct my steps and sanctify me holy for the end time army in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every seige of difficulties laid ahead of me in Jesus name

Father in every area i had lost hope or almost lost hope see me through in Jesus name

King of glory announce your lordship over every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord increase your capacity in me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
21/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...