Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Prayer from Joshua 24:15

Song
Take all the glory, We glory glory in you 2x
Take all the glory Jesus 2x
We glory glory in you
Glory in you its all about you
When we glory we glory in you

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord , choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord ." Joshua 24:15 KJV

Prayer
Lord thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Jehovah i return all the glory over my life and all around me to you in Jesus name

Lord let there be a permanent seperation between my family and the gods of this land in Jesus name

My father destroy every gods waring against my destiny from the land of my birth and where i presently live in Jesus name

Father touch my foundation this day sanctify it holy and repair every faults in Jesus name

Lord almighty grant me grace to set my faith totally on your plans for me in Jesus name

I decree unto the foundation of my family that every covenant causing stagnation be broken in Jesus name

Father visit my family and let there be outbreak of salvation in our midst in Jesus name

Lord i pray for all members of my immediate & extended family that you will continuously guard and guide out journey on earth in Jesus name

Lord Jesus destroy the tent and the evil guard watching my family day in day out in Jesus name

I pray for all marriages going through satanic attacks that lord you will calm the storms in Jesus name

Lord i pray for all marriages denied of the joy of fruitfulness by satan and his cohort that you will arise to their cry and shame the enemies in Jesus name

Lord almighty today render every power  demanding to take glory over my destiny and family useless in Jesus name

Lord in anyway my ways has caused my family harm have mercy and deliver us from all harm henceforth as i retrace my steps to the right path in Jesus name

I break every generational curses upon my household and i in Jesus name

Lord reveal to me and give me power to renounce every gods that i exalt above you in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
19/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...