Search This Blog

Friday 8 July 2016

Prayer from Psalms 138:6-8

Song
Thou hath worthy oh Lord
To receive glory honour and power
For thou hath created
All things and for thy pleasure
They are and were created

"Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.  Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.  The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord , endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands." Psalms 138:6‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are worthy of all praise and adoration in Jesus name

Lord thank you for counting me worthy among those you will lift up in Jesus name

Everlasting father according to your word do not forget me in Jesus name

Father thank you for standing against the wrath of my enemies in Jesus name

Father thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for perfecting all that concerns me and my household in all areas in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) thank you for bringing divine perfection and shaming the power of man in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that endureth forever over me and mine in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not forsaking me regardless of my unfaithfulness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/7/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...